Information Systems Resources (ISR) offers an extensive suite of CRADLE-TO-GRAVE value-added Asset Management Services. Established in 1989, 90% of ISR clients are Fortune 1000 accounts, including several Global Services firms and Government Agencies.
- We process over 500,000 retired and/or scrap IT assets per year…
- Our comprehensive services cover each phase of the computer’s retirement (CRADLE-TO-GRAVE); without the use of any subcontractors, including:
- Warehousing – Store systems until needed
- Preparation and Just In Time Deployment – Including custom PC imaging / ghosting
- Performing Fair Market Valuations and Appraisals.
- Removing systems from your locations throughout North America
- Data Eradication – removing all data using processes that exceed HIPAA, DOD, Sarbanes-Oxley, and Gramm-Leach-Bliley standards.
- Storage Media Shredding – Physically shred your hard drive, floppy, CD, or tapes
- Asset Disposal – Remarket, Redeploy, Employee Purchase, Donate, or Recycle,
- DEMANUFACTURING – tearing down each asset in order to guarantee to downstream waste.
- We are an award winning (INC 5000 fastest growing) (Minority Supplier of Year) leader in this field.
- There is NO MINIMUM PICKUP CHARGE.
- We offer an easily interpretable pricing schedule for our customers.
- We currently service (or have serviced in the past year) several high profile global organizations.
- For one Fortune 50 account we have returned over 3 million dollars in resale revenue back to them since 2005
- We have an extensive list of references.
OUR EXCLUSIVE DEMANUFACTURING PROCESS DISASSEMBLES THE E-SCRAP AT OUR FACILITIY. THE E-SCRAP IS THEN PROCESSED AS A COMMODITY. THIS GUARANTESS THAT THE DOWNSTREAM DOES NOT END UP IN THE HANDS OF UNSCRUPULOUS RECYCLERS WHICH OPERATE OUT OF THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES; OFTEN WITH CHILD LABOR. THE PROCESS IS OFFICIALLY CALLED GUARANTEEING DOWNSTREAM WASTE